Optimize your Digital Construction QA Workflows with Verity, powered by JetStream
Please join us for an informative webinar on Leica Geosystems’ latest solution in the digital construction space, Verity powered by JetStream, created in cooperation with our partners at ClearEdge.
Digital Construction workflows, leveraging the sometimes labour-intensive creation and maintenance of BIM models, have developed rapidly over the last few years. Verity has been at the front of that movement offering an automated solution for clash/anti-clash reporting to conduct as-built verification and construction progress reporting.
Verity compares laser scans of as-built conditions against any 3D Navisworks model to generate accurate quality assessments. Now, you can check 100% of installed work in the time it used to take to spot check 5% and find construction mistakes before they become expensive problems.
Verity powered by JetStream takes the industry leading solution from Verity and supercharges it with Leica’s JetStream technology for up to 10x faster analysis and reporting from project loading to final delivery, while tapping into the collaborative benefits of working within the JetStream ecosystem.
This webinar will discuss:
- Where Verity sits within the Leica Field-to-Finished workflow
- Choosing the right sensor and the right field workflow to get the most out of Verity powered by JetStream
- Preparing your data for use in Verity powered by JetStream
- How CloudWorx and Verity combine to supercharge your Verity workflow
- What the unique benefits are of Verity powered by JetStream