The new generation - built to last
The new Leica FlexLine manual total station series represents our core values that have been developed for nearly 200 years: reliability, speed, accuracy and durability combined to ensure best performance and a lower investment over the entire product lifetime.
Even after years of use under harsh conditions (like mud, dust, blowing rain, extreme heat and cold), Leica FlexLine manual total stations still operate with the same high level of accuracy and reliability. In addition to this ultimate durability, the new Leica FlexLine series can also increase efficiency: measure more points per day due to faster measurement and stakeout procedures (new endless drives, trigger key, drives on both sides and more), supported by our easy-to-use and familiar Leica Geosystems software.
Join product experts Eyu Hung Tsung and Petrus Calitz in this on-demand webinar, where they will present 5 key features that make the latest generation of Leica FlexLine manual Total Stations an excellent investment.
This webinar will allow you to:
- Understand how to increase productivity and minimise downtime by relying on instruments that simply work and offer ultimate reliability
- Learn how to measure more points per day with Leica FlexLine manual Total Stations due to faster measurement and stakeout procedures
- Discover how a variety of services and first-class after sales support adds value to your investment
- See how the industry-leading AutoHeight functionality minimises errors and accelerates the setup process onsite
This webinar will be of benefit to:
- Survey Managers
- Civil Engineers
- Construction Company Owners and Managers
- Procurement Specialists
What is AutoHeight?
The world’s first AutoHeight feature enables Leica FlexLine TS07 and TS10 users to automatically measure instrument height. Read our White Paper to learn more about benefits this technology offers.
Eyu Hung Tsung
Regional Sales Manager,