THINK FORWARD WEBINAR SERIES
Presenters: Bob Kilburn & Brian Elbe, Leica Geosystems
You’ve been thinking about point clouds as a means to capture more business and drive productivity beyond point-by-point reflectorless measurements. But what’s the best way to add 3D laser scanning to your existing workflows? From multistations and scanning total stations to portable and easy-to-use laser scanners, the technology landscape is both intriguing and confusing.
In this PDF webinar summary, we’ll answer the most common questions about laser scanning and give you the insight to make an informed decision. You’ll learn:
- The difference between a multistation and a scanning total station
- What to look for in a total station with laser scanning capabilities
- When to use a scanning total station vs. a dedicated laser scanner
- What to expect from field and office software
- How to use point clouds to grow your business
Whether you’re just beginning to explore laser scanning or want to keep up with the latest state-of-the-art technology, you’ll want to make sure you review this informative session. Download your PDF now.